Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Makes Us Happy

Feelings of happiness, contentness, pleasure, joy, exhilaration, bliss, delight, enjoyment, satisfaction...how do we capture these things?  Well, I have to say that it is not always easy, but I choose to find happiness in the little things.  When my 9 year old son, who is too cool to say "I love you" back when he's in front of his friends, comes up to me at bed time and hugs me and says "I love you Mommy"....well that is just bliss!  When my 11 year old daughter says "Mommy, do you want to read what I wrote in my journal this week?"...well, that is just pure joy!  When my husband says "Honey, I got these dishes."...well, I just squeal in delight!  But I must admit that after a stressful and long day, when I sit down at my beading table and begin to pull out the perfect combination of beads and findings for a new piece of jewelry....well, that just makes me feel happy...and satisfied.

I love to frequent a wonderful shop on ETSY, her shop is called Blue Seraphim Artisan GlassThis last time I found a beautiful turquoise blue and orange polka dot set of lampwork beads that I just couldn't live without!   I created the most beautiful bracelet using Karen Hill Tribe stamped flower beads and lots of sterling spacers.  The bright colors make me feel hopeful that spring is finally here, and that if I'm patient enough....summer is just around the corner!


For more Just Be Creative Jewerly creations visit me at my Etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Enjoying My Jewelry

Who's enjoying my jewelry?
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    How Many Have Been Here

    Guest Book